This is what Isaiah son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:
- In the last days
- the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
- as the highest of the mountains;
- it will be exalted above the hills,
- and all nations will stream to it.
- Many peoples will come and say,
- “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
- to the temple of the God of Jacob.
- He will teach us his ways,
- so that we may walk in his paths.”
- The law will go out from Zion,
- the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
- He will judge between the nations
- and will settle disputes for many peoples.
- They will beat their swords into plowshares
- and their spears into pruning hooks.
- Nation will not take up sword against nation,
- nor will they train for war anymore.
- Come, descendants of Jacob,
- let us walk in the light of the Lord.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984,
2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.